WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP?
There is always a need for new volunteer helpers! For more
information, please contact Pat Morrison on 01588 638338
SHOPPING: To visit Stone House and The Community Hospital and shop
locally for small items required by service users and patients.
- LIBRARY SERVICE: To visit Stone House and The Community Hospital to
visit service users and patients and issue books from a library
trolley. Large print and audiobooks are available, provided by the
- KNITTING A group of residents and visitors meet weekly in the Care
Home to knit together for Charity.
Volunteers work alone or in pairs. All volunteers will be required to have
a DBS certificate. A short training session is provided for all volunteers
working in hospitals. Times to be arranged, but probably no more than one
day per month
Or you can:
- Join the Friends for only £5 a year (Membership Secretary Joan
Grant 01588 638210)
- Volunteer to help with any of the above activities and with
- Make suggestions for things we can do which will make a difference
to the lives of elderly and vulnerable people living in Bishop's
Castle and the surrounding area
- Make a donation